Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Beginning INB Pages

I already posted about my new syllabus here. I created a tri-fold brochure version to paste in my students' interactive notebooks.

Also to be included in the early pages:
an "about me" page (TBD), a problem-solving booklet (TBD), a page on expectations with a spot to track marking period grades (see below), and a page on the Standards of Mathematical Practice (see below).

(I found this graphic from a quick google images search). On the page with the math practice standards, I am going to have students write a bullet point about which they think they are currently more proficient in and which math practice standard they think is going to be the most difficult and involve the most work. I am curious to see their reflections.




0 comments:

Post a Comment